Sporlan Type SSTK Smart Service Tools work with a SMART Service Tool App for smart phones and tablets along with sensors and pressure transducers to assist in diagnostic/service problems. It is simple to use. Attach the sensors and pressure transducers to the Air Conditioning or Refrigeration unit, then activate the app screen. The pressures and temperatures will be displayed on your smart phone or tablet.
- Food Retail & Food Service Refrigeration
- Commercial Air Conditioning & Chillers
- Environmental Chambers & Specialty Applications
- Pressures and temperatures displayed directly on your mobile device via free app
- Wireless temperature sensor clamp for quick and easy installation
- Wireless low and high pressure sensors replace traditional manifold gauges
- Monitor, record and export data via “.csv”
- Automatically calculates superheat and subcooling
- Food Retail – Cases, Freezers, Walk in units
- Food Service Refrigeration – Ice machines, slush machines, soft serve machines
- Commercial - Air Conditioning units & Chillers
- Residential – Heat pumps, Split systems, Self-Contained units
- Transportation – Truck/Trailer, Vans, Reefers, Bus, Rail
- Environmental units
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.