Parker’s LLSS Refrigerant Float Switch offers proven and reliable operation by using a mechanical switch and magnet mechanism. This reliability will reduce complexity, reduce replacement costs and offer enhanced system safety. The LLSS uses corrosion resistant components including a stainless-steel float chamber to ensure a long lifetime in the harsh environments of industrial refrigeration.
The Float Switch is used to open and close solenoid valves, to activate or de-activate electrical controls, to energize or de-energize magnetic starters for starting and stopping refrigerant liquid pumps and compressors, and as a safety device, to sound alarms and turn on lights when there is high or low liquid level.
The electrical switch and operating mechanism are encapsulated within a UV resistant transparent housing. The float chamber is hermetically sealed.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel float chamber assembly
- UV resistant and transparent switch housing with optional protective cover
- Magnetically actuated switch (single pole double throw)
- Hermetically sealed switch
- Complete assembly weighs 3.08 kg (6.8 lbs)
- Switch assemblies are compatible with Refrigeration Specialties liquid level models LL, LLS, and LLA
- Complies with Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU
- Flooded Surge Drums
- Flooded Shell and Tube Chillers
- High and Low Pressure Receivers
- Inter Coolers
- Transfer Vessels
- Various Accumulators