Parker-Sporlan’s Conversion Kits provide an efficient means for converting mechanical valve to an electronically controlled solution. These stepper motor actuated kits are available for the Sporlan SORIT valve and Parker A8, SPORT and A9 regulator valves.
These Conversion kits simply bolt in place, requiring no torch or brazing for installation. The conversion saves the end user time and labor. Sporlan’s Conversion Kits are approved for use with HCFC, HFC, HFO and HC refrigerants and Mineral, Alkylbenzene and Polyolester Oils.
Converts the following valve families:
• Food Retail Refrigeration
• Commercial Air Conditioning & Chillers
• Conversion kit drops into existing body, saving time and labor--no brazing required
• Programmed setpoints; no manual adjustment needed
• Design setpoints are maintained for optimal performance
• Converts in 30 minutes, reducing system down time
• Actuator design provides great resolution for precise flow control
• Up to 10% energy savings realized in EEPR and Head Pressure Control applications
• Tight seating piston design stops refrigerant flow
• Sealed hermetic cable design (20’ length)
• Brass, copper and stainless steel construction withstands the harshest environments
• Air Conditioning – Unitary, Commercial
• Refrigeration – Coolers, Freezers, Racks
• Industrial Refrigeration
Compatible with Sporlan Controllers—Kelvin II Series and Interface Boards. Also compatible with many third party controllers.
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.