Better, compact and cost efficient, the HBLT-Wire is a field adjustable capacitive liquid level sensor designed to measure refrigerant levels in traditional stationary systems such as vessels, receivers or accumulators, as well as in marine systems.
The HBLT-Wire is an all-in-one length probe. The flexible sensor wire provides on the job length adjustability, so one part number covers all application requirements. The sensor has an output signal of 4-20 mA, which is proportional to the 0 and 100% of liquid level.
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Suitable for ammonia and halocarbon refrigerants
- Adjustable length: Cut and configure wire from 300 to 400 mm (12 to 157 in)
- No requirement for recalibration or dead zone optimization, "Plug and Play"
- Configure and calibrate using a free Windows utility
- Electronic head and probe can be separated without emptying the vessel, "Service Friendly"
- One alarm output available
- Physically backwardly compatible with Refrigerating Specialties Depth Probe Tracker and ELL probe models
- Can be used without controller for basic level control
- Marine Systems