The HBLT-C1 provides an economical solution to liquid level control applications. As a standalone controller, it will operate independently from expensive and difficult to maintain PLC or computer based control systems. The HBLT-C1 will directly modulate an electronic valve to maintain a liquid level in a vessel. It can be used with the HBLT-A1 or HBLT-Wire analog level probe or other similar 3-wire sensor with a 4-20 mA output signal. Pump separators, inter coolers, economizers and receivers installed with an analog sensor will provide a 4-20 mA signal proportional to the liquid level in the vessel. The HBLT-C1 controller converts the sensor signal and provides a 4 - 20 mA output to control an electronic valve. The controller also features three programmable relay functions. The controller can be configured for a wide variety of level control applications in an industrial refrigeration system. A three-digit LED display provides level monitoring and parameter setup.
• Industrial Refrigeration
Features and Benefits:
- HB probes and legacy R/S depth tracker probes
- Can be used for both high pressure (HP) and low pressure (LP) applications
- Available with or without enclosure
- Enclosure is resistant to atmospheric elements and UV rays
• “Power Supply”
- The HBLT-C1 has a voltage of 24 V AV/DC ± 10% (100/240 V AC w/enc), frequency of 50/60 Hz, and current draw of 40 mA max (1.5 A max w/ enc). The connection is screw terminal with a wire size of <2.5 mm2
• “Display Features”
- The HBLT-C1 has a 3 digit red lit display, red or green LED Alarm indication, 5 yellow LED Valve Position Indicators, Programmable from the front for front panel mounting, and
updates once every second.
• Pump vessels