Parker-Sporlan’s Electric Valves are stepper motor actuated electric expansion valves intended for use in direct expansion refrigeration and air conditioning applications. They are suited for a wide range of applications due to its compatibility with HCFC, HFC, HFO and HC refrigerants and Mineral, Alkylbenzene and Polyolester Oils.
Most Sporlan Electric valves can be completely disassembled in the field allowing access to all internal parts. Sporlan offers a wide array of high quality replacement. Each parts kit is factory tested to ensure trouble-free performance.
• Food Retail Refrigeration
• Commercial Air Conditioning & Chillers
• Environmental Chambers & Specialty Applications
• Industrial Refrigeration
• Same high quality parts found in current electric valves
• Both parts kits and individual parts are available
• Air Conditioning - Residential, Commercial, Chillers
• Heat Pumps
• Refrigeration - Cases, Coolers, Walk in Coolers, Freezers
• Capacity ranges from fractional tons to 500 tons
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.