Parker-Sporlan’s CDS valves are stepper motor actuated electric valves intended for use in direct expansion refrigeration and air conditioning applications. CDS valves are suited for a wide range of suction, liquid and discharge line applications due to their broad fluid temperature range. These applications include Electric Evaporator Pressure Regulator, Receiver Pressurization and Condenser Holdback for low ambient control. These valves are approved for use with HCFC, HFC, HFO and HC refrigerants and Mineral, Alkylbenzene and Polyolester Oils.
The valve is serviceable so the piston and port can be cleaned and the motor assembly replaced if needed. The CDS valves are also offered with an optional pressure tap for measuring system pressure or evacuating the system and charging refrigerant.
- Food Retail & Food Service Refrigeration
- Commercial Air Conditioning & Chillers
- Environmental Chambers & Specialty Applications
- Bi-polar stepper motor design delivers high force output
- Actuator design provides great resolution
- Tight seating piston design stops refrigerant flow
- Serviceable construction allows for motor assembly replacement in the field
- Valve is provided with 20’ cable
- Brass, copper and stainless steel construction withstands the harshest environments
- Electric Evaporator Pressure Regulator
- Receiver Pressurization
- Condenser Holdback
Compatible with Sporlan Controllers—Kelvin II Series and Interface Boards. Also compatible with many third party controllers.