Sporlan SER Electric Expansion Valves are electronically controlled, stepper motor driven valves, intended for precise control of liquid refrigerant flow. Featuring high resolution actuator assemblies, these valves provide unmatched control capability across a wide range of applications and loads. These valves are most commonly paired with a Sporlan Superheat Control, Subcool Control, Chiller Control or Interface Board (IB).
• Air Conditioning
• Industrial – Food Storage Units
Features and Benefits:
• Stepper motor operated for precise control
• High resolution drive assembly
• Solenoid tight seating
• Corrosion resistant materials use throughout
• Field proven reliability
• Low power consumption (less than 4 watts)
• Compatible with HCFC and HFC refrigerants and oils, in addition to subcritcal CO¬2
• Self-lubricating materials used for long life
• High linear force output
• Systems with widely varying operating conditions
• Air Conditioning – Commercial, Chillers
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.