Parker-Sporlan’s SER(I) valves are stepper motor actuated electric expansion valves intended for use in direct expansion refrigeration and air conditioning applications. The SER valve is suited for a wide range of applications due to its compatibility with HCFC, HFC, HFO and HC refrigerants and Mineral, Alkylbenzene and Polyolester Oils.
The SERI product is also offered with an integrated sightglass for viewing refrigerant flow for troubleshooting. The valve is serviceable so the pin and port can be cleaned and the motor assembly replaced if needed. Both angled and straight configuration are offered for most models.
• Food Retail Refrigeration
• Commercial Air Conditioning & Chillers
• Environmental Chambers & Specialty Applications
• Industrial Refrigeration
• Bi-polar stepper motor design delivers high force output
• 2500 steps of actuation provides greater resolution and superheat control
• Advanced pin/port geometries offer superior performance at light load conditions (down to 10% of rated capacity)
• Bi-flow pin/port design provides refrigerant metering in both directions
• Serviceable construction allows for motor assembly replacement in the field
• Integrated sight glass allows viewing refrigerant for troubleshooting
• Removable M12 cable is IP67 rated
• Brass, copper and stainless steel construction withstands the harshest environments
• Compatible with Sporlan Controllers—Kelvin II Series and Interface Boards.
• Also compatible with many third party controllers.
• Air Conditioning - Residential, Commercial, Chillers
• Heat Pumps
• Refrigeration - Cases, Coolers, Walk in Coolers, Freezers
• Capacity ranges from 22 to 73 tons R-22
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.