Parker ZoomLock braze-free fittings are specially designed to join copper piping without the use of a brazing torch. The one piece fittings are reliably secure, leak-proof, and more repeatable than brazed connections. Professionals who use ZoomLock braze-free fittings report time and labor savings of 40%-60% as compared to brazing.
- Air Conditioning
Features and Benefits:
- Less equipment and no gas needed
- Safer conditions, no fire hazards
- No hot work permits required
- More environmentally friendly
- No solder related quality issues
- More flexible access to job sites
- No need to nitrogen purge
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning – Residential, Commercial, Chillers, VRF, VRV
- Refrigeration – Cases, Coolers, Walk in Coolers, Freezers
- Pipe sizes range from ¼” to 1-3/8”
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of Parker Hannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.