Parker ZoomLock braze-free fittings are specially designed to join copper piping without the use of a brazing torch. The one piece fittings are reliably secure, leak-proof, and more repeatable than brazed connections. Professionals who use ZoomLock braze-free fittings report time and labor savings of 40%-60% as compared to brazing.
- Air Conditioning
Features and Benefits:
- Less equipment and no gas needed
- Safer conditions, no fire hazards
- No hot work permits required
- More environmentally friendly
- No solder related quality issues
- More flexible access to job sites
- No need to nitrogen purge
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning – Residential, Commercial, Chillers, VRF, VRV
- Refrigeration – Cases, Coolers, Walk in Coolers, Freezers
- Pipe sizes range from ¼” to 1-3/8”
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of â€ªParker Hannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge â€ªHVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.